Big or Small Poker Rooms
With so many options for your gambling dollar, it can be difficult to decide where to put your money. For the gambler who likes to divide his roll across a variety of casino games, a strong internet poker room that offers table games and sports book options is the best choice.
The world of online betting has changed. Online poker, (poker en linge as the French would say), used to be the only game in town. Now one site can have an online casino, an online sports books, online backgammon, and an online bingo parlor. Online horsehoes can't be far down the line.
There are several advantages to choosing a big room with a diversity of games:
1. Choose a room that let's you build up a lot of player points quickly, and let's you trade those points in for cool stuff. A room with both an active poker player's club, and casino player's club is going to reward its most loyal customers with vip service, and a host of frequent player rewards. Would you rather win a video ipod or a bunch of t-shirts? That's what I thought.
2. A Big room will generally have synergy between its gaming options, outside of poker. Sure, it's fun to start with pocket rockets and flop a set of the big boys, but doubling down eleven after eleven ain't half bad either. Variety is the spice of life.
3. Big rooms generally can afford to offer the best bonuses and promotions anyway, especially poker bonuses and blackjack bonuses.
4. Big rooms are more secure. A fly by night operation may be able to offer you a big initial bonus, but generally the terms are restrictive, and if the room folds, you've put yourself at risk.
5. Sure, everyone's trying to hit the big score, whether you're playing 10,000 man freerolls, or betting piles of black chips in Bobby's room at the Bellagio. But given that it's more likely you're doing the former rather than the later, it's really about fun. So, hit up a truly international poker room and casino! Whether it's casino en ligne to the French, just online poker to the Germans, or however the heck you spell Chinese poker (not to be confused with the actual game, which is a blast), meeting more people from more places equals more fun.
What room should you choose then? Unless you've been living under a rock, the choice should be obvious: Party Poker! Party is the biggest room in the world, it's got pretty sweet sign-up bonuses, and great customer service. Party has a safe random number generator, and it is certified by the Kahnawake gaming commission. If you're ready to have some fun, try Party Bingo. It's the best bingo site on the net, and it's got a lot of social features that make playing a blast.